ION4RAW project has organised the second face-to-face meeting after 6 months of work. In this case, the host has been LGI Consulting and the meeting took place in Paris. The evolution of these initial phase of the project has been remarkable in all the aspects of the project, including, the extraction of raw materials from the different mines involved; the development of pre-treatment processes as well as solid-liquid separation and recovery procedures; the selection of reagents; the preparation of computational models for the process; and also, the preparation of logos, flyers and templates for the suitable control and dissemination of the project.
The two-day work in common among the partners has been very productive to share the progress in each active work package, and to have the opportunity of discussing different global issues. In fact, the present project implies a big interaction and sample transferences among the partners. Thus, next tasks in development were organised in detail.
Regarding website and social media:
- Our project partners have been busy and we can’t wait to share what they’ve been up to with you! Keep up with @ION4RAW_EU project highlights and updates by signing up here ➡️➡️https://bit.ly/2NidmHH #H2020 #investEU
- The ION4RAW project is dedicated to cost-efficient #mineralprocessing #technology to recover #byproducts from primary sources. Interested in how our partners are contributing to the project? Sign up for our newsletter here ➡️📋https://bit.ly/2NidmHH
- 🗓️ Stay tuned for ION4RAW latest project news by signing up for our annual newsletter! We promise not to spam you. https://bit.ly/2NidmHH
- It is not too late to subscribe to our newsletter! Don’t worry we won’t spam you. You’ll only receive highlights on project progress and interesting news in the field of #ionometallurgy & #CRMs! Sign up in just 1 click 👉🏼👉🏼 https://bit.ly/2Kn5DrF #mineralprocessing #investEUresearch
- It’s been six months and we have a lot to show for it! We met in Paris to look over the progress we’ve made and our objectives for the coming period! More information will be available over on our website! Yes, it is live ➡️ www.ion4raw.eu.
- We’re also on Twitter @ION4RAW_EU! Let’s build this #mineralprocessing #community! #H2020 #criticalrawmaterials
ION4RAW has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Program under Grant Agreement 815748.